Friday, April 25, 2008

introduction

Dear Relative or Friend, 4/15/08
This is the ultra-modern way of selling a book, so pay attention! The idea is to buy my book On Line(on your computer) or on your phone.
Let’s see how much information we can get on a single page:
Name of the book, "Outa My Mind" by Edgar J. Goldenthal
published by iuniverse company (a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble)
Price of the book, Soft Cover..$14.95 This is a reasonable price, plus postage & handling. (about $2.50.) You may have to wait a few days for delivery. The book is printed up in response to your orders!
Price of the book, Hard Cover $24.95 plus postage & handling, probably about $3.00. You may have to wait a few days for delivery. The book is printed up in response to your orders!
***WHERE TO BUY "OUTA MY MIND"...........ONLINE
http://www.amazon.com/ (A good choice but amazon may take about 6 weeks)
http://www.bn.com/
http://www.booksamillion.com/
http://www.iuniverse.com// Visiting bookstore
***WHERE TO BUY "OUTA MY MIND"......... IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER:
PHONE NUMBER........amazon.com 1-800-201-7575 (A good choice but amazon may take about six weeks for delivery.’
PHONE NUMBER........call the iuniverse Book orders dep’t: 1-800-AUTHORS
(1-800-288-4677–extension 5035.)
I enclose a photo of the soft-cover book so your wife will have no complaints about the color! The jacket for the hard-cover books is the same color.
You will have to leave your credit-card number and your address to get this book.
A Blog (B-log in) is data. You may enjoy it or not. It is the equivalent of telling the world what you are thinking. You are entitled to change your mind but most people, once an opinion has been published, find it difficult to make any changes. My blog will tell you all about "Outa My Mind" but this is by the author. Of course I like the stories! You will, too.To get to my Blog:
1)...Get on line.
2)...Type: http://edgar/goldenthal.blogspot.com/ click on enter (you have to be careful to enter everything in that silliness.) Before you know it you are on my blog with all the data you need and some you’ll never need! It has a picture of what I looked like years ago. Some people didn’t recognize me from that photo. It has what I never was able to achieve: seriousness!
You may want to reply to me.....Please use my Email address: Valedor90@AOL.com, because after my second "stroke" I’m no good on the phone.(There is not very much that I am good on these days.) I am counting on you! Love ya.....
Ed

No comments: