Saturday, May 17, 2008

I gotta thank all you people who ordered my book, "OUTA MY MIND". I hope you enjoyed those stories. This is the only way I can thank you....this blog and on Email. This blog has some interesting material. This is a modern day and age. You MUST get into the 21 century!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE......Ed

How many stories do you think I have written in my 90th and 91st year? Let me list the creative aspects of my career, which surprisingly has not ended yet!

The Fortune Cookie Collector. (I just collected about 500 fortune cookie "fortunes" )
The Great Flood......( weeks of )research
Romeo and Juliet
Cristoforo.......( days of research)
Merrie Christmas
Scrambled Eggs
Across The Street

The Government’s Money
Vick
Armageddon ......(weeks of research)
Manfredonia ......(days ofresearch)
Hans
Disperse.........(months of research)
These were written since June-July of 2007 and I also edited that book you just read in line with the procedures of the iUniverse Comapny. Edited also were the Roosevelt Story and the book of essays and letters. I had decided that you wouldn’t want to read all those poison-pen letters I had written all these year so I just kept a few of the more humorous letters I had sent and re-did some of those essays that, due to the exigencies of time, were out of date.
What you may not realize is the amount of research that goes into many of these stories to give them authenticity. I have listed those titles that required a whole lot of research.
Almost all these stories were written during the Summer and Fall of 2007 and the Winter of 2008 after my wife, Janice, died. I suddenly become "fertile" (on the computer). I’ll have to admit that I had a pre-idea of some of these stories and I just had to research'em and write'em. By the way most of the stories listed above have been written for the next book that is already edited. It is temporarily called "Short Stories You MUST Read." The title mostly depends on the feeling of excitement that the pulisher has about the book. "Outa My Mind" gave them mucho excitement!

No comments: